Our experience guides clients toward planning and executing strategy based on a company’s process maturity and current business capabilities. We know that a business culture in which your people are engaged and committed to your future, supported in a place where your organizational structures, processes and systems are aligned, will enable corporate vision and sustainable competitive advantage.
OUR APPROACH – BusinessOne MAP™
For an organization to grow and develop it needs to continuously monitor and improve performance. Our company was founded on the growing demand to manage change and operational effectiveness as a continuous, evolutionary process towards Agile innovation. Our approach is modeled after the Malcolm Baldridge Performance Excellence Criteria, Organizational Change and Program Management Maturity Models, Six Sigma, the Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard Framework and best practice processes.
The program can either be conducted on-site or virtually.
Our team partners with you to first understand and evaluate your current environment to benchmark your company’s organizational maturity against others and identify opportunities for improvement. This assessment results in a report identifying key areas of focus which leads to the development of a Strategic Capability Roadmap for Change.
Is your organization characterized with any of these external or internal indicators, which require a Case for Change?
• Grid-locked organization
• Declining marketshare
• Stagnant industry growth
• Low employee morale
• Siloed business units
• Lack of business processes
• “Broken” Infrastructure
• Rising operational costs
If so let us help. Our objective is to help you to:
• Create effective management processes for “getting the job done”
• Remove grid-lock to promote collaboration and action through organizational alignment and accountability
• Turn around a declining or stagnant business unit or operation
• Create sustainable competitive advantage – and long term profitable growth through process improvement initiatives
• Turn a low morale, underperforming organization into a winner through change management, communication and enterprise performance management initiatives
Learn more about our Capabilities.