Change Management Consultant
BusinessOne is a strategic management consultancy which helps organizations address the critical components of organizational sustainability by assessing and implementing the foundation for successful strategy execution. We help reshape and accelerate how business performs by bridging the gap between strategy and results through state-of-the-art management systems to bring about tangible results for our clients which impact bottom line cost savings and promote sustainable environments of innovation, collaboration, employee and customer centricity.
We provide Strategic Advisory, Culture, Change and Transformation and IT Advisory Services. Due to increased demand, we are looking for Change Management Consultants with experience in both the public and private sector to assist us and our clients on Digital Transformation and Smart City initiatives.
- Partner with senior leaders and teams in designing and executing change management and engagement processes that engage stakeholders and resources, aligning them with project planning.
- Create strategic and tactical change management and communication plans and related documentation to support clients based on assessment of people, process and system related factors.
- Conduct stakeholder assessment and change impact analysis as required to determine: change impact and change readiness across impacted stakeholder groups; leadership support and readiness to inform strategies and plans.
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into program/project plans
- Facilitate learning, team development and coaching, and deliver educational sessions aligned with successful management and integration of change management and change leadership.
- Identify potential people risks, anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of strategic and operational initiatives designed to strengthen organizational and systems effectiveness from the identification of change initiatives through to planning, implementation, integration, evaluation and ongoing monitoring to ensure successful project completion and sustainment.
- Monitor change management progress from inception to completion through ongoing communication with assigned team members, facilitation of planning/work sessions, problem resolution, marking of project milestones, trials, etc.
- Provide periodic updates to steering groups, project sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Lead related interdisciplinary project teams and working groups and facilitates their ability to implement and evaluate changes.
- Evaluate strategic initiatives to ensure outcomes meet organizational needs and client satisfaction.
Education and Credentials:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Master’s Degree or Certificate in a relevant discipline such as: Change Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration
- Years of Experience: 8-10 years related experience in project management, change management, facilitation, organizational development, stakeholder engagement and training and development.
- Certifications: Certified in one or more Change Management Frameworks, PMP (Project Management Professional), CCMP- Certified Change Management Practitioner (nice to have)
Skills and Experience:
- Flexible management style with ability to adapt leadership style to situation
- A proven problem solver with ability to manage in ambiguous and complex environment
- A self-starter with strong bias for action and follow through with:
- Demonstrate ability to provide senior advisory services and consultation to organizational leaders utilizing strong communication skills and the ability to persuade and influence.
- Experience in applying change management methodologies in the design and development of various programs, frameworks and tools.
- Demonstrated strength in the utilization of change management, project management and communication principles and best practices to develop and oversee change initiatives.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill in change management, stakeholder engagement, communication and project management as well as ability to provide high level consulting services.
- Current knowledge of new developments, trends and research in change management, organizational behavior, communication and digital transformation.
- Superior team building, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills to facilitate critical thinking and problem resolution.
- Ability to foster creativity and innovation in strategic planning involving cultural shifts and large scale change.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops and meetings with subject matter experts and executives to achieve effective outcomes.
- Ability to manage large volume of work through effective prioritization, communication and excellent execution
To Apply: Please submit a resume with a cover letter quoting ID #160601-CM. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted for this posting.