WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE WORKSHOP
In this workshop along with your peers or a group of executives, you will expand your general knowledge of project management while learning the fundamental skills to successfully sponsor and manage change initiatives. Whatever your role, this workshop will prepare you to sustain the momentum to plan for strategic initiatives, overcome obstacles, deliver successful programs/projects and promote change in your organization.
As a workshop participant you will benefit from your improved knowledge and ability to:
- Identify ways you can contribute to effective program/project planning
- Optimize your individual performance and your organizational impact
- Empower others to be accountable
- Implement and respect governance
- Lead and support organizational change and create an environment that inspires and sustains results-focused change
- Implement ethical negotiation and decision-making strategies across all levels of the organization
- Report on progress
- Achieve program/project goals to support corporate strategic objectives
TAKING YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
In the workshop you will focus on identifying and understanding how your strengths and weaknesses help or hinder a program/project to build a personal action plan designed to help you be a more effective sponsor and change leader. You will expand your knowledge, skills, and confidence as you learn about change management, how to navigate project politics, deal with issues and align teams to deliver on objectives.
Leveraging past and current projects as case studies, participants will participate in several role playing scenarios in groups to replay situations and apply best practices to enhance communication, effectively negotiate and reach consensus on critical decisions.
At the same time, you will be able to identify and address personal blind spots in a supportive environment, and create a more balanced approach that enables you to work more effectively with a diverse range of colleagues. This personal action plan will help you to implement what you have learned in the workshop and to continue developing your ability to sponsor and lead change initiatives.